A European learning community for the digital education
Start building on digital education skills today
Learn more about the Electrolengua project by visiting its official website here.
The Electrolengua Project
The Electrolengua project aims to upskill language teachers to digital education through peer-led guidance by teachers who are active in this mode of teaching in order for them to make the transition from offline to online teaching as easy as possible; this will go some way to safeguard their livelihoods so they are able to continue to provide quality teaching to their students.
“This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.”
What we are offering
- An online platform to connect with other language teachers and learners
- Online courses on digital education
- Educational resources
Who is this website for?
- Langauge teachers
- Certified language teachers employed in language school, teaching privately or volunteering
- Informal language teachers (without certification) teaching privately
- Informal language teachers (without certification) teaching voluntarily
- Language learners across the EU
Start Learning with Our Courses
Upskilling Language Instructors for Online Teaching